Join us at Skokie Central United Methodist Church
- Sunday worship 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary.
- Chancel choir rehearsal Sundays at 8:45 a.m.
- Sunday school and adult Bible Study 9:30 a.m.
- Fellowship follows worship.
- Ash Wednesday Imposition of Ashes, Wednesday, February 10th at 4 - 5 pm or 6:30 - 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary.
- Youth group Valentines Day Party, Saturday, February 13th, 6-9 pm in the Log Cabin.
New to Central, Skokie, Church, and/or Christianity?
You are welcome to Skokie Central United Methodist Church! Come and join us any Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. for an open, welcoming, hour-long worship service. Meet friendly people and sample some of what Skokie Central UMC has to share:
- A comfortable sanctuary where you can see Pastor David Haley and listen to his insightful, relevant sermons.
- Great music from the Chancel Choir led and accompanied by Millete Silverio, various other musicians, song leaders, special guests and an enthusiastic congregation. At Skokie Central UMC, we feel our congregational voice – in prayer, in song, in praise – is important, strong and vibrant.
- Holy Communion served weekly. With Skokie’s wonderfully diverse community, Communion crosses all cultural barriers since all are welcome at Skokie Central UMC's Communion table.
Read Pastor Haley's Sermons
When you’re ready, we look forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly church administrators Doris Bloom or Pam Castaneda at 847-673-1311 or firstname.lastname@example.org